Back to December, again.

P1050549-3Shot by Alex | Overexposed, it’s been a year.

I stumbled upon this post; Back to December (Alex took that picture of me, too) which I wrote last year when December came. Reading it again, I realised how little has changed. Last year, I was trying to move on and get over that heartbreak. Close to one year later, I have since moved on from that heartbreak. But I find myself now, trying to move on from another disappointment. And, I have yet to come to terms with how things are. The sudden change, I guess it just screws up the whole balance I thought I finally had. But I was wrong.

So here I am again, back in December with a broken heart.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your heart is aching. I know what that feels like for sure!

    One of the things that helped me the most was to make a very conscious decision to accept what has happened. It is what it is, and you can't change it. Try not to torture yourself in your mind. <3

    Sending you love and support,

    Marthe

    ReplyDelete