Happy ‘the-world-ends-today’ Day!

20121217_075916_0Shot with Samsung Note. Edited with Snapseed.

If you’re at GMT +8 zone, it’s technically 21st December 2012. The day that the world is supposed to end, or half the world is supposed to end first. Because the other half would still be 20th December 2012. Now, it really wouldn’t make sense that in some parts, the world ends on 20th and not 21st. It wouldn’t be synchronized then, no?

#mindblown

So, when does the world really ends then? Well, we really wouldn’t know now. If we do, we are probably dead by then. I think it is times like this, with a pending ‘supposed’ apocalypse, that we should take a moment to appreciate what we have; the little things in life. The fact that I’m breathing and alive, with my family close to me, my friends who make me smile when I’m down and for the gorgeous sun rays that fill my mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment