Event: Malaysia’s Largest Clothes Buffet, 2014 Edition!

It’s probably no huge surprise that the two things I love the most is food and clothes. You can tell from the amount of food posts in my blog to know how much I love them, and as for clothes, you’re looking at someone who is capable of buying 10 dresses in three hours. I always found it amusing that I can do that, but at the same time it’s not healthy. I can feel myself turning into a compulsive shopaholic!

Much to the dismay of my mother, unfortunately. It reached to a state where she actually bans me from buying anymore clothes and now, she is trying to keep track of the amount of clothes I have (every time I get something new). So much so, that it had actually inspired a new photography project, check my Instagram for the pictures. So, I’m technically not supposed to be shopping. Except someone heard my prayers and now we have the Malaysia’s Largest Clothes Buffet.


I’m going to tell my mom I’m going for a BUFFET, except that it’s a clothes buffet now. The concept is so amazing, because just like in an actual buffet, there is plenty of food to pick from and you can eat everything that your stomach can take! It’s exactly the same for the Clothes Buffet. You’ll get these 9 x 14 inches ziplock bag for just RM60, and then, you enter the ‘buffet’ area and grab/stuff as many pieces you can into the bag in just 15 minutes! As long as you can fit the clothes into the bag and zip it, everything is yours to take!

Bag on Left: 4 x dresses Bag on Right: 1 x dress, 4 x skinny belts, 1 x clincher, 1 x pair of stockings

This a whole new level of shopping, and it already sounds so exciting! I can just imagine how crazy I’ll go seeing all those clothes and having to pick within 15 minutes. If I’m lucky, I might even break the record of 16 pieces  in one ziplock bag. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for that. But I heard that these bags run out fast so the best way to secure your spot is by buying tickets in advance. You can get them here; Tickets to Malaysia Clothes Buffet and thank me later. Heh.


Other than the Clothes Buffet, there will be a Blowout Sale where clothes are going at only RM10 each! It’s even cheaper than pasar malam, OMG. This sale happens everyday on those three days from 4pm to 6pm. Besides the sale, there will also be a Fashion Bazaar so fashionistas out there, this is all a dream come true! 

For more information, do hop over to the official Facebook page or the website at www.malaysiaclothesbuffet.com. If you stalk the Facebook page, you’ll notice that sneak peaks of clothes have been posted up there. That will be give you an idea of the type of clothes to expect on that day! Check out the album here!

The picture above shows the map to the Syopz Mall, which is basically where Taylor’s is too. Haha. I’ll end this post with some of the terms and conditions, just so you’ll know what they are. :)

Terms & Conditions
♥ Cash terms only on event day
♥ No handbags and any other bags allowed in the ‘shopping area’
♥ May go for multiple rounds
♥ Only 1 bag purchase per session per person
♥ Sessions limited to while stocks last
♥ Clothes are all in brand new conditions
♥ No pre-loved/pre-owned/vintage items
♥ No trying allowed
♥ Shopper must be able to close the ziploc bag before exiting ‘shopping area’
♥ Bag must not be torn or damaged or a penalty for a new bag will be incurred
♥ No refunds
♥ Management reserves the right to refuse entry/sale of bag
♥ Management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice

So, I can't wait to see you girls there! April had just begun but I cannot wait till the month's end, woots! Look out for my post after the event, I'll be sure to blog about this experience!

Till next time,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Babe, if u manage to stop ur shopaholic addiction, lemme knw. I need d remedies too! Hahaa! Anyhow, hope to bump into u at this event! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't have any at the moment! If I do, you'll be the first to know of it. Likewise! Haven't seen you in a while. :D

      Delete