Review: Essence Matt(e) Top Coat

IMG_3006

Review: Ever since matte nail polishes came out last year, I have always wanted those polishes. And then, matte top coat came out which means you can get matte polishes over any colours you wanted! Dream come true. Heh. So, I have been shopping around for matte top coat, I was pretty close to getting one from Inglot but thanked God I didn’t. Because Essence’s top coat despite costing only RM 8.90, is a pretty awesome matte top coat. The thing about matte top coats is that it would magnify any imperfections of your nail polish like unevenness and streaks. Also, they take a longer time to dry. But those are not true for Essence’s Matt Top Coat. It was easy to apply with similar brush in Essence’s Where is The Party and also, quick drying. It took about the same time the Seche Vite top coat to dry which is pretty impressive, I would say.

So, I tried the top coat on Majolica Majorca GR319 and this is how it looked liked! (I did a swatch on this polish before, so just click here to read it and compare with the matte coat version)

IMG_3177

IMG_3179

I actually fallen in love with it after I painted the matte top coat. I had earlier mentioned that I wasn’t too fond of the colour in my blog post on it but I’m loving it with the matte top coat! Now I cannot wait to play with this top coat with my other polishes! Till next time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! where did you get the Essence polish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) They are sold at Coci Coci in Mid Valley and at selected Watsons outlet.

    ReplyDelete