Beauty: The Prettiest Beauty Parlour —Luminous Beauty Parlour, Desa Park City !


As ladies, it’s within us to appreciate the fine beautiful things in life. That can explain why we always dress up, it’s important to look beautiful and feel confident too. Let me share with you a secret on pretty little space, (which is so Insta-worthy) where it can make you prettier too! Intrigued? Imagine a beauty sanctuary, where you can opt for different kind of services such as facial treatments, manicure pedicure and eyebrow embroidery too. I call it a sanctuary because how gorgeous the place is, and it exudes a calm serene feel.



Ever since I discovered about nail polishes, I have been painting my nails since then which was mostly during my college days. Click here if you want to read on my previous posts on nails >> http://www.carmenhong.com/search?q=nails. Painting my nails and photographing them was actually one of the reason why I kept this blog running, because I would post pictures of my nails here. Before I stray further away from sharing about my experience Luminous Beauty Parlour, let tell you about my first ever gel manicure experience. I opted for a design which was in-trend now, the marble print! Except that this was not printed on, but carefully hand drawn on each of the nails.



The polishes used by the manicurists at Luminous Beauty Parlour are DIAMI gel polishes, which originates from Korea. This is my first time hearing this brand but I already fell in love with wide selection of colour choices available. There are so many colours to choose from and with different finishing too. If you cannot decide on your nail designs, you can always refer to the nail design book, which have plenty of different designs that you can select from! Here are some of the designs from the book which I managed to take pictures of!


The manicurist was very attentive in doing my nails, she made sure to properly prepare my nails for the gel polishes to ensure that they will be long lasting. At every stage, being the curious me, I asked her what the purposes of these steps and she would patiently answer me. I would say it was a very fascinating and informative session to understand why she was doing what she was on my nails. There was so many steps taken just to prepare my nails for the manicure, feels so luxurious and pampered if you ask me. <3



As I mentioned earlier, the marble designs are actually hand-drawn and it’s not an easy feat. As she carefully layered the polishes and drew on my nail, I saw how the marble design came to form. It really requires talent to draw out these marble designs, to look this realistic too! Here’s some pictures of the finished nail designs, which I have mad love for. I couldn’t stop staring at my nails, the best part is how long lasting there were. It lasted through a week plus before some of the polishes started peeling off.



All in all, it’s been a wonderful experience at Luminous Beauty Parlour. It truly is one of the most prettiest beauty salon which I stepped into to get my beauty fix. In this salon, you can let go of your worries and just chill back to relax here. I would highly recommend you drop by to see and feel it yourself. Not to mention, parking is ample so you don’t have to worry about that. It’s located on the first floor near the Block G.




* * * * * * * * * *

Luminous Beauty Parlour
// G-1-7, Plaza Arcadia NO.3 Jalan Intisari Perdana, Desa Park City //
// 012-696 6183 //

* * * * * * * * * *

1 comment:

  1. Oh my.. Even I am in love with the marble! 😍 babe where do you shop for your clothes??? You look so stunning and posh!

    ReplyDelete