Beauty : Trying Althea’s first Beauty Product — Althea Petal Velvet Powder!


The loose powder is an essential make-up products for ladies, which I'm sure many will agree with me. It may seem like a simple product but it is one which works wonders in any make-up regime which is why the loose powder step, is one not to be missed. It's usually use as a finishing powder because of how versatile it is. I'm sure ladies will agree with me on this one, because I personally swear by it too! Because of that, I’d always been on a hunt for the perfect loose powder which can set my make-up, get rid of oily shine (usually after applying foundation / BB cream) and sebum control, which will leave you face looking matte especially for those with oily T-zone.


Ever since ALTHEA was launched, it had been my favorite place to shop for the latest K-beauty products especially since it’s the cheapest place to get them. My experience has shown me that the prices on ALTHEA can be even cheaper than shopping in Korea itself, so rest assured that the best deals can actually be found on ALTHEA. Having said all this, it’s no surprise that I’m a huge fan of ALTHEA, so imagine my excitement when I found out that ALTHEA will be releasing their very own line of beauty products.


To kick things off, they launched their first product which is the Petal Velvet Powder, which translucent powder that sets makeup and leaves behind a silky finish. If you didn’t know ALTHEA is actually named after a flower, and hence, for this product … it is actually infused with the oil from Althea flower seeds, giving it a light floral scent. I honestly loved how amazingly, good this product smells like and this would definitely be a hit among the ladies.



Althea seed oil extract, is the key ingredient of this powder which creates a hydrating and protecting barrier – to shield, brighten and keep the skin oil-free as you go about your day without drying it out. This loose powder is a translucent one with a silky finish, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth to the touch, just like flower petals. Its formula is a hydrating one that keeps the skin feeling plump all day, while its micro particles work to blur pores, hide imperfections and control sebum.


Personally, I have tried the powder and I found that after application, it actually left my skin feeling supple and oh-so soft, that I almost couldn’t stop touching it. The Petal Velvet Powder works as described in terms of keeping face oil-free until towards the end of the day. For me, this is more than suffice as my T-zone is more on the oily side.


From the picture above, you can see how oily my T-zone, especially my nose area. So this is why I'd need to use a loose powder which can help me with the oil & sebum control. After using the ALTHEA's Petal Velvet Powder,  I can see how the powder helps with giving my face a matte look.



Compared to other brands out there, I find myself liking this version from ALTHEA, not just because of the formula used to create the powder but rather it’s the design of the product. If you noticed, the holes for you to dab the powder from is visibly thicker than other brands which makes it easier to get more of the powder to apply on your face. I remember I struggled with the other brand’s one, I even went to the extend of flipping it over and shook it, to get more product out.


Last but not least, this Petal Velvet Powder by ALTHEA is only RM 16 each. If you’re looking for a loose powder with floral scent, this is the product that you should try. It also comes in shade of baby pink – which definitely appeals to most of the ladies! Plus, I’m so loving how minimalist it looks. Shop for the Petal Velvet Powder on ALTHEA here >> http://my.althea.kr/petal-velvet-powder. And if you’re new on ALTHEA, join using my code to get RM20 off your first purchase (minimum RM150 spend), join using this link ya >> https://www.talkable.com/x/HIPKKT

Till next time,
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I always love to see your photography skills... It's really mesmerising.. Anything simple always looks great when you shoot them... Oh and althea FTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, babe you're so sweet! Thanks for being my No.1 supporter :)

      Delete
  2. Hahahah...always my pleasure... ^^V

    ReplyDelete